As Chicago begins to lift certain restrictions, you may be ready to break out of your apartment and (safely) experience the world around you. Even though we should not get too comfortable when it comes to what has reopened and should still proceed with safety in mind, I handed you some things to do inside your apartment so it is only fair that I share my knowledge about what local venues are safely doing.
Yes! You may now safely go to your favorite Chicago museum. These two AMAZING exhibits will not break your bank account and are must-sees for the next few months in Chicago.
The Immersive Van Gogh Exhibit
- Located at the Lighthouse ArtSpace
- Get your tickets for March now!
- Includes the Nuit étoilée (Starry Night, 1889), Les Tournesols (Sunflowers, 1888), and so much more.
- For more information, visit this link: https://www.vangoghchicago.com/
Marvel: Universe of Super Heroes
- Are you a fan of Marvel comics? I have the perfect exhibit for you!
- This exhibit is the ultimate superheroes experience includes sketches, props, and costumes from Marvel Studios.
- Perfect for families!
- Located at Museum of Science + Industry Chicago
- Opens on March 7th – pre-order your tickets now!
- For more information, visit this link: https://www.msichicago.org/explore/whats-here/exhibits/marvel-universe-of-super-heroes/
Both of these exhibits would make a perfect date night or family night activity. For more date night ideas, check out my other blog on dating during the pandemic!
Take a look at the team that can make your apartment dreams come true! https://www.apartmentsourcechicago.com/team